Monday, October 04, 2004

oh my goodness!
ms jacob said someone failed english compre terribly!
its GOT to be me. oh god. i knew it. this is veryvery depressing. what am i gonna do!!?
freaking out badly now.
sigh.
TUGS AT HAIR, literally.
oh no actually i cant do that. cos my hair is already falling uncontrollably at an alarming rate due to my suspicious case of breast cancer (which is also believed to be the obstruction of the growth at you-know-where)
but whatever.
AHH! i need to calm down!!
but i really wanna go jc for my first 3 months :(
poof its over. (this reminds me of some nelly song i think. was it nelly?)
im sad and miserable.
gonna watch america's next top model now.
and get further depressed watching the hot babes sashaying about..

oh yes, darling.
happy 3rd month :)
hee. and remember our bet! no video taping k! deal!